What is eAccounts?
The St. Francis Xavier University DebX portal lets you review your campus card accounts.


Features of the portal include:

  • Deposit funds into your Declining Balance with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
  • Check the balance of your Declining Balance as well as DebX
  • View transaction history of your Declining Balance, including DB Non-Taxable, DB Taxable, and DebX. (offline transactions will not appear immediately).
  • View or download Monthly Statements for Declining Balance, DB Non-Taxable, DB Taxable, and DebX.
  • Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card and the ability to reactivate the same card if it is located before you replace it. The reactivation is completed by University Housing.
  • Allows for guests to make deposits into your Declining Balance accounts.

How do I login?
Enter your St.FX University username and password, then click sign in. If you require assistance with your login, please contact the IT Services.

How do I add money to my Declining Balance Account?
After you login to the DebX portal, click the add money link located in the Declining Balance box. 

How do guests add money to my Declining Balance Account?
Click “Make a Guest Deposit”. The payer will need the student first name, last name and the student email. St.FX University is unable to release student information to a Guest Depositor. Please contact your student directly if you do not know the information.


Is there a mobile app?
Yes, search for the Transact eAccounts app in the App Store. Set your school as St. Francis Xavier University and log-in using your student account and password. 


How do I make deposits on a mobile device?
You must first set up your payment method on a computer and save the payment type in order to make deposits via mobile app. 


How do I request a printing refund?

If your print job did not print, was incomplete or hard unplanned defects you can request a refund. Print refunds are not granted for accidental printing for quantity and or color. Verify account charges by checking your Print History Statement. If a refund is required complete the Print Refund Request form. Include the Job name date and upload an image if submitting for defects.